Just like the last ultrasound appointment, I had blood drawn to check my hormone levels and make sure my hcg number looked good. Everything looks great. In fact, we get to lower the progesterone dosage to half on Saturday, and then we will be done with shots a week later on August 1. You have no idea (unless you've gone through IVF) how excited I am about not having anymore shots!!!! It's been months of shots and frankly, my backside is getting sore.
My symptoms are more or less the same....very sore breasts, bloated (although it's a bit less now), and very tired. I try to allow myself a quick nap everyday to keep my energy level up. Also added this weekend, I started becoming hungry ALL THE TIME! About one hour after I eat, I'm starving again. It's insane! I have been focusing on healthy eating though, and have tried to limit my consumption of junk. One big change is that I'm forcing myself to drink milk everyday at dinner. I know I need more calcium and I really don't like milk, but I'm doing it for the baby.
I'm in the process of reading 3 pregnancy/baby books right now. It's pretty funny, but I just couldn't decide which one to start first. How about I start them all at the same time?! :)
We will be vacationing on the Oregon coast Saturday-Tuesday, so I will not have another appointment until next Wednesday. More updates then!

1 comment:
I've been checking for updates!HOORAY! Glad baby is looking good. Even more happy for you that you are nearing the end of the shots. Crazy how sore your backside gets...even today if Dan pats my behind, I can tell you exactly where the shots were. Can't wait for the next update!!!!
Post a Comment