I've never made a new years resolution. I never wanted to disappoint myself by not following through with a promise I had made to myself. However, I'm making a resolution this year, 2011, to be a better blogger. I know I won't disappoint myself because I can do this.
I haven't blogged since August. That's sad. I could say I've been busy, which wouldn't be a lie. Our lives are very busy with two 6 month olds in the house, however, that's a lousy excuse.
We recently looked back at pictures of Mallory and Emerson from the last 6 months and it's hard to believe how quickly they're growing up. We are enjoying each stage of their lives and look forward to everything that's ahead.
In mid-Decemeber we introduced rice cereal and baby food. So far they have tried: sweet potatoes (both like them), avocado (both like it) and bananas (surprisingly, they aren't fans). Mallory eats quite a bit more than Emerson. He seems a little less sure about eating off a spoon.
They both roll, babble (loudly) and they are getting very close to sitting unsupported.
We hope there are still people reading our blog...you haven't all given up on us have you? Please leave a comment if you're still reading!
Happy New Year!! Here's to many blog entries in 2011!
4 comments:
I'm here! I can't wait to read more about your family activities!
Happy New Year to all four of you!
I'm here! I LOVE reading about your babies :)
I'm here! Thank you for updating. I'm not on facebook and really looking forward to you posting more often!! I love having pictures of the babies.
Who is anonymous?
Post a Comment