We were blessed with two beautiful babies on June 20, 2010. We hope to capture some of the exciting, fun, and funny things we get up to as a family of four.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
VOTE!
I set up a poll for you to vote on what you think we're having. I have no feeling one way or another, but I'm interested to see what you all think. It will stay open until I am 20 weeks...when we should be finding out the sexes. Happy voting!
Oooh, the pressure was intense for a moment, but I decided and voted. I'm pretty confident I'm right now, too. Y'know, like 99% confident. I don't want to spoil it, but I picture ringlets: one set blond, one set brown.
I'm pulling for two girls cause I know how cute their mother was when she was just a wee bebe. I'm so confident I'm buying Craig a shotgun for Xmas....he'll need it in 16 years.
4 comments:
We love you all very much! Can't wait to see our new additions to the family. So excited to know that I will soon be an Uncle.
Oooh, the pressure was intense for a moment, but I decided and voted. I'm pretty confident I'm right now, too. Y'know, like 99% confident. I don't want to spoil it, but I picture ringlets: one set blond, one set brown.
I'm so excited to meet your little sweeties!!
I'm pulling for two girls cause I know how cute their mother was when she was just a wee bebe. I'm so confident I'm buying Craig a shotgun for Xmas....he'll need it in 16 years.
I am so excited for you and Craig, Nicole. I voted for a boy and a girl and you know that I have never been wrong. You Rock Girl!
Post a Comment