I had lunch with a dear friend, Amber, today. Amber and I went to school together in 6th grade before I moved to Moscow. We have continued to stay in touch over the years and since she only lives 35 miles away from me, we decided to meet. Amber has two sets of twins, so it was nice to hear her advice on various pregnancy and baby related items. She also brought me a huge Rubbermaid tote full of maternity clothes!!! Yay! Some of them look huge right now, but alas, I'm sure it won't be long before they fit me perfectly. :)
I am looking forward to our appointment on Wednesday, when I will officially become "normal" as I meet my OB for the first time. I'm crossing my fingers for an ultrasound so I can see how Cherry and Apple are doing. I also have a list of questions to ask, so I hope I get enough time to ask them all.
Still feeling great...somedays I have to remind myself that I'm pregnant. Bet that won't last for long...haha
5 comments:
Hi! I am just catching up on your blogs. I am happy to hear that you are doing well. Sorry about the eggs and gum aversion. Good choice about skiing too. I know it's hard for you, but it's worth it though. :D
Tell Craig hi for me.
I love that Craig gave them nicknames! Gage had one! We named him Gus, so his first stuffed animal was named Gus and he still sleeps with it. Kadon has a Gus and Malia has a Gusset. We didn't give Kadon and Malia a nickname because Gage was traumatized by our miscarriage. We had a nickname for that baby and Gage would ask for it by name all the time. :(
On happier note....thank you so much for creating this blog! I love reading about how you are doing! Also, thank you Amber for helping my sweet Nicole and you also helped my sister Jennifer! You are the best! Tell Craig to kiss those babies for me! ;)
Woohoo! I made the blog! I have to say thanks to you, Nicole. Every time we have a chat it reminds me how fast it all goes and how much I need to live in the moment and cherish these moments. It goes so fast!
Loving the updates!
I love that early part of pregnancy where you forget you are pregnant. Because eery time you remember its a godd surprise! Isn't it also great walking around out in public with a little secret inside your tummy that no one knows about????
Yes Chelsea, it is fun! :)
Post a Comment