We had a wonderful, relaxing Christmas. We figure it may be our last for a long time...by next Christmas our babies (whom Craig named Cherry and Apple) will be scooting or crawling around and probably getting into everything. No complaints here. It sounds busy, but fun. Christmas with kids will be that much more magical!
I continue to feel really great!! I'm still pretty tired at the end of the day, but usually a 20-30 minute nap after work cures me. Still no cravings other than V8 at the beginning and no aversions other than eggs.
It will be a bit odd not to have an appointment tomorrow, as we have for several Mondays in a row. I wish there was a way to do an ultrasound at home so we could check on the babies whenever we wanted! Hmm...maybe I should invent one! :-)
I made a decision when we found out we were expecting, that I would not ski this winter. It's been so hard and it's only December! I really miss it already. My dad works for a ski resort, so he gives me constant updates on the ski and snow conditions...at least that way I can pretend I'm skiing. When I see ski commercials on TV, it makes me wish I was out there "swooshing" in the snow. Don't get me wrong....I would much rather be expecting babies than skiing, but it's been a bit of an adjustment for me.
Our first regular OB appointment is next week. I'm not sure if we will have an ultrasound, or what we should expect. I will definitely keep everyone posted though.
Happy 2010!! It's going to be a great year!
No comments:
Post a Comment