Thursday, February 4, 2010

15 Week Appointment

I've lost my mind! It has become increasing difficult for me to remember anything. I now believe in baby brain. I always laughed when pregnant women would speak of baby brain, but it's true...my babies have taken my brain. I even have trouble coming up with the correct words when I'm talking to someone.

I had my 15 week doctor's appointment yesterday and everything went well. It was a pretty fast appointment that consisted of weighing me, taking my blood pressure, measuring my belly from top to bottom and listening to Cherry and Apple's heartbeats with a monitor. For those of you keeping track, Cherry and Apple no longer have the same heartbeat. Apple's is still in the 150's, but Cherry's is now in the 140's. I realize this is meaningful to some of you who are superstitious. I asked my doctor about my weight gain and size and she says to keep up the good work! She told me that as long as I'm eating a well balanced diet and taking a good prenatal vitamin, that I should be in good shape. I am doing both of those things, so I guess I'm right on track. I think it's almost time for another belly shot because I have grown! I've been measuring myself around and I grew 1 inch from week 13 to week 15!

I've noticed that no one has commented on our blog name. I thought it was clever. Is it too cheesy? Honestly. Thank you to everyone who voted on our poll! Boy/Girl and 2 Girls are tied as of today. If you haven't voted, make sure you do! It will be fun to see who was right! The kids at school have been telling me their votes too, although I haven't put any of them into the poll.

Our "big" ultrasound to hopefully (fingers crossed that they cooperate) find out the sexes is scheduled for the morning of March 1. My mom is driving up from Moscow to go to that appointment with us. She's such an excited Nana!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

First of all, I TOTALLY think the name is clever...just forgot to tell you :). It surely made me giggle. Secondly, did you get the package yet? And in conclusion....I love you guys! :)

p.s. you never get your brain back either...i was mis-informed on that one!

Anonymous said...

I want to see more pregnant pictures of you! :D