Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It's been awhile...

I haven't been a good blogger lately and I don't have a good excuse. I guess there isn't much new going on. The biggest change is that last Thursday I broke out in hives on my arms and legs. No big deal because there were only a few of them...until I woke up on Friday morning! They were ALL over my arms and legs, but no where else. And let me tell you, they itch SO badly!!! I called my Ob/Gyn immediately because I thought it must have something to do with pregnancy since I hadn't started using any new products, laundry soap, etc. She got me in that afternoon and she confirmed that it was indeed a rash associated with pregnancy. She told me to use Cortaid cream on it twice a day and call her in a week if it wasn't better. It's healed pretty well, but I still have a lot of hives. Sooo...it looks like I might need something stronger. Ah, the joys of pregnancy.

I really am enjoying my 2nd trimester so far regardless of that. I've been feeling energetic and overall pretty good. I'm still waiting to feel the babies move. Everyday I hope it will happen, but not yet.

We leave on our babymoon this Sunday morning, and will find out the sexes of these little ones (if they're spread eagle) shortly after we return. If you want to vote in the poll and haven't, the clock is ticking. March 1 is the deadline. Currently boy/girl is one vote ahead of 2 girls and 2 boys is way behind.

No comments: