Wednesday, March 3, 2010

19 weeks


I cannot believe I'm already halfway through this pregnancy...and that's if I make it to my "maximum capacity" (38 weeks).

My appointment yesterday went well. My doctor is happy with the ultrasound pictures and says I'm doing great. Hard to believe, but I only gained 3 pounds in the last month even after eating a ton of food and laying around for a week in Mexico!! I'm measuring the same as a woman pregnant with a single baby at 27 weeks! Now I understand why my back has been bothering me. The past few days I've had a hard time sitting for long periods without getting a backache. I think it might be time to go get my first pregnancy massage. :)

Above is an 18 week belly picture while we we were in Mexico (hence the swimsuit). It was taken on our first day there (hence the super white I haven't seen sun in 6 months skin).

I'm off to take a nice bubble bath...maybe that will help my back. Ahhhh....

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow, girlie, you look amazing! So glad you and Craig had a good time in the sun, and that you and the babelets are doing well!

Jennifer said...

You are so cute in your prego swim suit! Bubble baths are the best for backaches, I think I took one nearly every day during my second trimester. I can't believe your halfway through your pregnancy - you look amazing :-)