Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Movement!!!!!!!

Our babies are serious movers and shakers! At the end of last week I was at work, helping a kiddo and I swore I felt Cherry move. I didn't want to get too excited though because I thought I might be imagining things. I wasn't. They both move around so much and it's one of the most amazing things I've ever felt! It is unlike anyone described to me. It feels like pressure on the inside of my tummy, then I can feel wiggling. I'm already so in love with these babies! Looking forward to Craig being able to feel them too.

I keep getting asked if we have names picked out, and that's a big negative. We have lists of boy and girl names, but we've made no effort to narrow them down. We're thinking if we make a decision before we have them, we might just keep it a secret. I know, I know...some of you hate secrets, but we like them. :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yay for feeling them move! That is the part I miss the most. It is so awesome - Emjoy every moment :-)

Domrese Family Blog said...

Hooray! It's one of the best parts of being pregnant. Cherish every minute of it. Not long before Craig can feel it too. Another fun moment is WATCHING the movement. :)