Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Home

I'm really enjoying being done with work. My time at home has been a mix of relaxation and actually getting a few things done. Thankfully, the baby stuff is essentially ready to go, so I've had time to do other things. I still wake up early as if I were going to work, but now I have time to sit outside and enjoy the sunshine, read, watch TV, take a nap, and occasionally get something productive accomplished. I'm currently working on organizing all my recipes. I'm taking them from an overstuffed box of folded recipes and putting them in a nice recipe book with dividers. I love to cook, so even though I worked on it for over an hour yesterday, there is still much more to do.

I've been feeling pretty good, aside from typical pregnancy aches and pains. My back still bothers me, but that's not surprising. I'm still sleeping really well I I count myself lucky for that. And despite what everyone told me, so far I can still eat a normal amount of food. We will see how that goes as the days go on and the babies continue to push against my stomach. I've noticed a shift in my energy level. It seems like simple activities such as grocery shopping have become quite a chore for me. I usually need a break after being on my feet for even 30 minutes or so.

Now, I present to you the latest belly shot. Do you think it's getting bigger?

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You look awesome! Except for Apple and Cherry in the belly bump, you don't look pregnant at all--how is this possible?! You make it look good, girlie! Glad you're still feeling well, despite a decreased energy level!