I had an appointment yesterday with my regular OB/Gyn. She was happy to report that my blood pressure is much lower now and I still don't have proteins in my urine. For now, I'm off the hook for pre-eclampsia. She does, however, want to keep a close eye on it. I will continue to take it pretty easy and will have a few more appointments every two weeks, instead of every week. She wants me to let her know if I have *any* issues at all so they can get me in right away to check my levels.
We talked pretty extensively about the actual delivery. Obviously, if our little guy continues to stay transverse we will be having a c-section. She wants to schedule it, but has to follow the hospital rule of no non-emergency c-sections before 38 weeks for twins. So, if all stays the same with my preeclampsia and the babies positions we will have a scheduled c-section on or around July 13. However, if anything changes with my situation or the babies, we could have them at anytime before that. Also, if I go into labor when I get closer to my due date, but it's before 38 weeks, she will go ahead with the c-section or vaginal birth (whatever we have decided at that point). Hopefully that all makes sense. She really doesn't want to help us make a decision on what we're going to do until 36 weeks to allow adaquate time for our little man to turn head first. We will have a 34 week ultrasound to check both babies positions.
No comments:
Post a Comment