Wednesday, June 16, 2010

34 weeks & ultrasound



The ultrasound this morning went well. The babies are doing great, have plenty of fluid, healthy placentas and they are each estimated to weigh 5 lbs! We are pleased with this news because that means they're growing at the exact rate they should be. They are in the same positions, more or less, although her head is further to the left side now. Her head was right in the middle at the last ultrasound, 4 weeks ago. I think she's had to stretch out a bit to continue growing. It's honestly a wonder either one of them is growing because they're packed in there like sardines! I don't have any pictures of them because they're getting too big and squished to get anything clear enough. The ultrasound tech looked for hair today and says Mr. Cherry has a little bit. Unfortunately, Miss Apple is too low to be able to tell. Craig had a lot of dark hair when he was born and I was completely bald, so maybe we'll have one of each.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Wow--they're likely already five pounds each?? That's great! What a relief to know they're already so big and healthy! You make an awfully cute pregnant lady, but I'm getting sooo excited to see them on the oUtSiDe!!!! Good work cookin' those sweet li'l thangs!