Monday, January 11, 2010

12 weeks!!!

I made it through the first trimester! A huge sigh of relief...

We've starting telling more people about the pregnancy now that we're through the most fragile stage. Today I told the girl who was asking 6 weeks ago if I was pregnant. I apologized for having to lie and she understood. She's had a baby, so she understands why it's a good idea to wait to tell people.

I've had lots of questions about whether we want boys, girls or one of each. I think we will be very happy with whatever we are given. We just feel fortunate to be expecting and to have made it so far without any problems.

I will write more after our appointment next Thursday and should also have some good 3D ultrasound pictures of the babies! For now, you'll have to be satisfied with my first belly picture!



4 comments:

Kelly said...

You're so cute!!!! Congratulations on having the first trimester behind you! I'm so glad you're doing well, and I can't wait to see some 3D pictures of the wee sweethearts!

Domrese Family Blog said...

Hooray!!!!!! First trimester down, only two more to go! You look fantastic! Can't wait for your next appt!

Jennifer said...

Yay! The second trimester is the BEST! I love your cute little belly and am so happy to finally see a picture. I wish we lived closer so I could watch that belly grow :-)

Nicole said...

Thanks for the compliments ladies! We are so relieved to be to this point! Jen, I will continue to do periodic belly shots so everyone can enjoy my growth with me! :)