Monday, March 1, 2010

Let's try this again

Sorry about the small font. I can't seem to figure out how to enlarge it. I'm going to try to reload the videos too.

3 comments:

ctdigthis said...

I keep thinking about you and I am so excited for you! Are you going to pick names or wait awhile? Or maybe you will keep it a secret??? I can't wait to know what they are. You aren't sticking with Cherry and Apple right? :) I mean if you are that's okay too. I like fruit. ;)

They are such wiggly little things!
Super adorable.

Nicole said...

We have a hard time agreeing on names so it might take us awhile (like the rest of my pregnancy) to decide. If we do decide before that, we've talked about keeping it a secret. Not sure if I can do that though. haha

Anonymous said...

OMG I finally just watched these videos!! SOOOO amazing! So cute with the little tush in the face.

Gillian