We were blessed with two beautiful babies on June 20, 2010. We hope to capture some of the exciting, fun, and funny things we get up to as a family of four.
Thursday, April 8, 2010
6 months!!
My eyes look a bit scary in this picture, but just focus on the expanding belly. I have 2 little stretch marks to go with my belly. Try as I might to avoid them with twice a day Cocoa Butter applications, they came. Oh well, the joy of pregnancy.
Darn those stretch marks! I was pretty religious about using cocoa butter, belly butter, and vitamin E oil with Liam, and still got them! I even got some new ones with Ollie!
However, they do fade, rather quickly to almost nothing. So, hang in there! Your sweet babies will so be worth the battle scars. :)
1 comment:
Darn those stretch marks! I was pretty religious about using cocoa butter, belly butter, and vitamin E oil with Liam, and still got them! I even got some new ones with Ollie!
However, they do fade, rather quickly to almost nothing. So, hang in there! Your sweet babies will so be worth the battle scars. :)
Love ya!
Post a Comment