My appointment went well and was uneventful. It was a blood draw and internal ultrasound. I was the 3rd person there, so the blood draw went quickly. Then I waited, and waited and waited for my ultrasound. It's generally a longer wait because the RE has to arrive to do the ultrasound and I think he kind of shows up when he wants to. After all, he's the boss, right?! I arrived at 6:45 and didn't leave until 7:30. Oh well, it's always fun to watch people in the waiting room.
I received a call yesterday afternoon from my nurse, Karen. She said that my ovaries were responding too well and that my dosage of one of the medications was being cut in half. This is odd for me. With both of my previous rounds my meds have been increased after a few days. I guess my body is reacting differently this time for some reason. I'm glad they dropped them early though because if I take too high of a dose for too long, I may end up hyperstimulating which is painful and cancels the round. No fun.
One thing our RE noted during the ultrasound was that my endometrium (uterus) is not thickening yet. He said it was fine, but if you all will send positive thoughts and prayers for my body to do it's thing, I would appreciate it.
I have another appointment tomorrow morning and will update tomorrow night.
I made a video tonight, but it doesn't seem to want to load. Someone who knows more about Blogger should fill me in...
No comments:
Post a Comment