If any of you ladies have maternity clothes and would like to LOAN them to me, I would really really appreciate it! I have a feeling I'm going to need them soon and will need a range of sizes from medium up. I will return them all to you when I'm done wearing them (or when I outgrow them).
Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.
5 comments:
In my basement. I'll bring you them when we meet for lunch.
Thank you Amber! I have a few things, but would like it I didn't have to buy a bunch of stuff.
I just went through all of mine and they are mainly all smalls...a couple mediums. Let me know if you are interested. I would love to help you and your growing belly!
sending some your way soon! You're lucky that I got HUMONGOUS with Liam, so there's a lot of larges in them.
I have some tops that you can have but I didn't buy a lot of maternity clothes. I have a couple pair of jeans but I think they would be way too big for you. What sizes are you looking for?
Post a Comment