I've just received 4 text messages asking how everything went, so I thought I should post this ASAP. :-) My blood work all came back great. Our beta is now over 300,000. That's a big number. My progesterone level is good and we get to drop that injection in half starting this Friday. I can't remember exactly how much longer we have to do it after that, but I know it's no more than a week. Yay!
We got to see THREE heartbeats on the ultrasound screen today too! Yep, our triplets are still doing well. The heartbeats look so neat too...like a quickly flashing light. Very amazing! Our doctor told us to be prepared for the possibility of more blood in the upcoming weeks, as apparently it's fairly common in the 1st trimester. Obviously we hope it doesn't happen again because frankly, it's very scary to know I'm pregnant and see blood.
Baby #1 is: 6.5mm long and his/her heartbeat is 120bpm
Baby #2 is: 4.5mm long and his/her heartbeat is 105bpm
Baby #3 is: 6.4mm long and his/her heartbeat is 120bpm
Our doctor said baby #2 is a bit on the small side, but the heartbeat is still in the normal range (he likes that number to be above 100 at this point in the pregnancy). We will continue to keep a close eye on that baby, and the others. However, for now, all is well. We are hoping to hear the heartbeats next time.
The ultrasound pictures were okay, but only showed baby #1 and baby #3. I may post them later. I better hurry up and get this posted for now before I get in trouble.
5 comments:
Yea x 3!!
Hooray! Better get those maternity clothes out! I switched over at 8 weeks and I only had 2 babies!
Can't wait to start seeing the ultrasound pics :-) So glad everything is going well...I love reading about your journey.
I can't wait till we can spread the word! Our family is going to be blown away! Your life has officially turned upside down and it is so exciting! I love you!
Time to change the name of your blog!! I'm anxious to see the ultrasounds now..
Post a Comment