Sunday, January 31, 2010

Snoogles are for Snuggling

I've been waking up with sore hips from trying to assure I stay on my sides all night. I finally decided something had to be done so I began researching pregnancy pillows. I of course, ordered the one with the best reviews and it is called a SNOOGLE!! I love the name and it is amazing!!! I'm so glad I decided to get something. It wraps all around my body and has a part of the pillow that goes between my knees to help with hip pain. It is working wonders! Craig even admitted to me that he has snuggled up to a few times, thinking it was me. The only disadvantage is that it takes up quite a bit of space, so Craig is worried that as my tummy grows he may get kicked out of bed. Poor guy. I hope not. This is what it looks like:

We've been getting more serious about deciding on cribs, dressers, and other baby related items. Last week I called to register for a childbirth and breastfeeding class we will take in April. Everything is going very smoothly so far. I'm hoping I will be able to feel the babies moving soon....I almost 15 weeks already. Time is flying by!

When we first found out we were expecting, we made the decision that we would plan a "babymoon" vacation. On February 21, we are leaving for a 6 night stay in Riviera Maya, Mexico. Here is a link to the resort we're staying at, if you're interested. http://www.iberostar.com/EN/Riviera-Maya-hotels/Iberostar-Grand-Hotel-Paraiso_3_117.html It will be a time of complete relaxation, with several swimming pools, a white sand beach by the ocean, at an all-inclusive, adults-only resort. We are really looking forward to having a nice vacation before our babies arrive!

I have an appointment on Wednesday, so will update after that.

2 comments:

Leah said...

I have a snoogle! I love it. I used it with Liam and am still using it of course with this one. Totally helps keep you on your side!

Oh, and I think your blog name is adorably clever. Good job!

ctdigthis said...

Oh, I remember the hip pain! That was I think the worst part of my pregnancy though. I wonder if heat helps??? Those pillows are awesome!

I am so jealous of your trip! That will be so fun! You guys totally deserve it. The resort looks BEAUTIFUL. Enjoy the sunshine.