Our 2nd beta was done today and they were hoping my number (365) had doubled to 730. It was 775!!!!! As a reference point, last time my beta was 85 the first day and 213 by the second appointment. We aren't sure what to think except that we're hoping if there are multiples, there aren't 3. Triplets would be scary on so many levels. For now we just wait and wonder. We have our first peek (internal ultrasound) next Friday morning.
I've been having several symptoms of pregnancy, but the most pronounced is still the morning sickness. Generally, I've been better by lunch though so not too bad. This morning I felt great and was even able to have a cup of decaf. I've also noticed myself being pretty tired by the end of the day. Other than that, I don't have any other odd things happening. I believe I've experienced my first craving though....V8. Hey, at least it's good for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment