Sunday, November 1, 2009

Two Down

I've had two more appointments (yesterday and today) since I last wrote.

My RE is now happy, for the most part, with how things are progressing. The reason I've been going everyday is because my eggs are growing at different rates and he wants to keep a close eye on the really big one to make sure it's not growing and the smaller ones to make sure they are growing. Don't ask me how he knows the right mixture of medicines to get that done, but it seems to be working. He said this morning that we will likely have our retrieval on Wednesday, rather than the originally scheduled date of Thursday. I go back in tomorrow morning for my 4th day in a row to find out if my eggs are ready for the next phase of the process.

I will write more tomorrow night...

Until then, thank you for all the continued prayers, words of encouragement and support. We really appreciate them all!

No comments: