We are home from the retrieval and I'm feeling really good! I didn't get sick this time, thankfully. The anesthesiologist was a really nice guy and listened to my concerns about getting sick in the past.
They retrieved 14 eggs!!! Great news, but we will know more tomorrow when they call to let us know how many were mature and how many fertilized. For now we will just enjoy the number.
Our nurses are amazing and we feel so fortunate to have them helping us. Both nurses gave me hugs when we were done and one told me how special we are to them. That means so much to me!
I will be home recovering today and tomorrow. I will update again tomorrow when we hear how our embryos are doing.
The thoughts and prayers are working. Keep them coming for the best quality embryos possible!
1 comment:
Congrats on 14! That's a GREAT number!!! Can't wait to read the update tomorrow! Praying for you guys!
Post a Comment