I'm getting a bit stir crazy waiting for Wednesday to arrive. I've been working really hard to try to keep myself busy. It's not so much that 9 days is a long wait, but I've been over analyzing every little thing I'm feeling. I haven't had any sure signs of pregnancy yet.
So far this is what I've experienced (all of which could be signs of an impending period or side effects from the massive amount of hormones I've taken in the last few weeks):
1. Face broke out with zits...everywhere! Gross, but I was able to get it under control with a few extra washes of my face. This has happened to me both of our other rounds.
2. Twinges over my ovaries and uterus area. Also has happened both times.
3. Minor breast pain that continues. I've had that both times, but they were each a bit different and I can't remember what it was like at this point during either round.
4. Stomach upset. This is new. I was eating salad and drinking a virgin bloody mary today and had to stop several times because of an upset stomach.
5. Tired. I've also experienced this both times.
Like I said, none of these things are sure signs of pregnancy but I wanted you all to be up to date on my "symptoms".
I had a blood draw today to check my progesterone and estrogen levels. So far everything is going fine. I will continue to take both my estrogen pills and my progesterone injection at the same dose.
My next trip to Spokane is Wednesday when we will have a pregnancy test. I have to work that day and I haven't decided if I will listen to the voicemail right when they call, or wait until after work. Either way, I will update shortly after so you aren't waiting.
1 comment:
Thinking of you all the time...
Post a Comment